IntraSpectrum Counseling is an In-Network Provider for the following insurance plans:
- Aetna PPO
- Anthem PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Blue Choice PPO
- Cigna PPO
As part of the inquiry process, our Client Services team will verify your insurance coverage (including whether there may be a deductible, co-pays or co-insurance, and/or yearly session limits), and provide you with this info prior to your first session. We will submit all In-Network claims to BCBSIL PPO, Blue Choice, Aetna, Anthem or Cigna for you, and follow up with them on your behalf regarding any billing issues.
Out-of-Network Providers & “Superbills”
If you are covered by a different insurance carrier, you may still be eligible for Out-of-Network coverage at IntraSpectrum Counseling, but the process and reimbursement rates are different. We will verify your Out-of-Network benefits and provide you with this info prior to your first session:
- You would be responsible for paying our fee at the time of your session.
- Our Client Services can submit a “superbill” (a receipt with diagnostic codes and dates of service) to your insurance company for reimbursement upon request.
- Once the insurance company processes the claims, they send reimbursement directly to you, at whatever rate your out-of-network benefits stipulate.
- The reimbursement amount depends on your specific health insurance plan and it may not be possible for us to determine the specific amount of reimbursement you’d receive until after the first session(s) begin to process.
Currently, we do not work with any HMO health insurance plans. All HMO plans are considered Out-of-Network insurance plans. As part of the initial inquiry process, our Client Services team will verify whether your plan is PPO or HMO if needed, and whether it qualifies for Out-of-Network. We can also help determine whether there may be a deductible, co-pays or co-insurance, and/or yearly session limits and share this info with you before your first session.
If you have questions, email us at email@example.com or leave a message for a callback on our office line: 312-379-9476. To get started with therapy now, please submit an online Inquiry Form.
NOTE: Please remember that we always recommend you also call your health insurance carrier directly, to verify your own coverage and benefits.