In our work together, we strive to help you become more… you.
IntraSpectrum Counseling is Chicago’s leading psychotherapy practice dedicated to supporting the LGBTQ+ community. We provide affirming, sex-positive and kink-friendly psychotherapy for clients of all ages and across the spectrum of gender and sexual identities.
At IntraSpectrum Counseling, we are committed to:
- Providing a safe and affirming environment, one that honors all identities and consistently holds clients in compassionate care.
- Clinical expertise in many areas, to effectively assist clients with issues such as depression, anxiety, and navigating life stressors including grief and loss.
- Specialized training to help clients explore the many intersections between mental health and sexuality, gender identity & expression, race, ethnicity, class, age, size, ability and other ways that society, organizations and individuals marginalize and limit us.
- The development of strong professional relationships between clients and therapists, enabling clients the freedom to examine, embrace and express who they really are.
- Diversity in our practice, in our relationships, and in our communities.
- The power of hope, the strength of the human spirit, and the capacity for change that exists in everyone.
IntraSpectrum Counseling therapists help you safely discover your growth edges so you can develop more adaptive, effective coping mechanisms for life stressors. In our work together, our goals are to facilitate forward momentum, enable symptom relief, and help you form healthier relationships with yourself and others.
If you have questions, email us at email@example.com or leave a message for a callback on our office line: 312-379-9476. To get started with therapy now, please submit an online Inquiry Form.